Everyone puts all their chores and errands down on paper and calls it a "to do list". Well we've put a lot of
our summer movies down on paper and called it a "to view list". While your "to do list" is essentially work,
our "to view list" is exciting and we're turning it into a fun AND rewarding challenge that everyone can enjoy!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. VERY IMPORTANT - Stop by Cumberland12 Cinemas and pick up your "To View List" card.
2. Present your "To View List" card each time you see one of these great summer blockbusters at Cumberland12 Cinemas and receive a stamp.
3. Return this card with 6 stamps to receive one free admission to an upcoming film!
4. Return this card with 10 stamps to receive a BONUS!
1. One card per customer, no sharing.
2. Must be stamped by a Cumberland12 Cinemas staff member.
3. A lost card can only be replaced by presenting ticket stubs for attended films.
4. Stamps will be provided from April 26th, 2018 through August 31st, 2018.
5. Cards MUST be redeemed for prizes by August 31st.
6. "Your Choice" movies must not duplicate any other movie on the card.
Blockbuster Card - Avengers: Infinity War (Opens April 26th), Deadpool 2 (Opens May 18th), Solo (Opens May 25th),
Ocean's 8 (Opens June 8th), Jurassic World: Forgotten Kingdom (Opens June 22nd), Ant-Man and The Wasp (Opens July 6th),
Skyscraper (Opens July 13th), Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (Opens July 20th), Mission Impossible: Fallout (Opens July 27),
and up to three "Your Choice" spots!
Family Card - Avengers: Infinity War (Opens April 26th), Show Dogs (Opens May 18th), Solo (Opens May 25th), Incredibles 2 (Opens June 15th),
Jurassic World: Forgotten Kingdom (Opens June 22nd), Ant-Man and The Wasp (Opens July 6th), Hotel Transylvania 3 (Opens July 13th),
Teen Titans Go! (Opens July 27th), Christopher Robin (Opens August 3rd), and up to three "Your Choice" spots!
If you have any questions regarding the Summer "To View List", please contact Leah at email@example.com or reach her by
phone at 518.324.3888 - Cumberland12 Cinemas...we simply offer more!